Search This Blog

February 09, 2012

A Billionaire Killed A Grizzly Bear



Band: A((Wake))
Album: A((Wake))
Year: 2011
Genre: Progressive Metal
Country: United States
Bandcamp: http://awake1.bandcamp.com/album/a-wake

Tracklisting:

1. First Breath 
2. Iron Mold
3. Storm Cloud
4. Landslide
5. Machine Gods
6. Endless
7. Program
8. Therapy
9. Don't Shut Your Eyes
10. The Sea is Burning
11. Towards My Soul
12. Years Go By
13. Castles or Rust

I have been loving the Northen Lights - EP from these guys for years now
and had pretty much given up looking for their debut LP. I fucking
blew my beans when I saw this little gem smiling at me from the bandcamp
pages.

The digital album cost less than the price of a beer so support the artist and buy it you cheap bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment